Sessions and Registration Dates
- Fall 1: September 11th-October 21st
- Y Member Registration: August 21st
- Program Member Registration: August 22nd
- Fall 2: October 30th-December 16th (break week Nov 20-25)
- Y Member Registration: October 23rd
- Program Member Registration: October 24th
Ages six months to two years
These classes are designed to allow your child to have fun in the water through guided instruction with parents. Children will be exposed to games that use basic movements in the water: kicking, arm strokes, breath control, etc. Activities are based on the developmental abilities of the child. Classes are held in the warm-water therapy pool.
Ages three to five years
This is a parent/child class designed to acquaint young children with the joys of water. As the class progresses, the instructor slowly begins working more individually with children on skills to ready them for preschool classes (without parents).