Middle School Orientation
Middle School Orientation is a program for YMCA members offered to those in grades 6th-8th. The program will be an orientation on the cardiovascular and strength machines, as well as guidelines to follow on the fitness floor. This is a free program offered to Y members only and is necessary before use of the track and fitness floor.
- No appointment is needed, just show up between the times listed below
- Times available for orientations are;
- 5am-12pm Monday-Friday
- 5pm-9pm Monday- Friday
- *there are some occasional times someone may not be available
- Make sure to bring with a parent or guardian to sign a waiver
- A fitness floor attendant will go over the orientation with you today!
- Call (641) 422-5999 for questions